The HEARTbeats Foundation is heading to Nepal. Foundation co-founders Lynn Harrell and Helen Nightengale along with a team of experts are busy making preparations for our inaugural program services trip to Kathmandu, Nepal.
- December 13-22, 2010
- Unati House, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Batlung, Nepal
- Lynn Harrell, foundation president
- Helen Nightengale, foundation vice president and producer
- Drew McManus, foundation managing director
- Neil Comess-Daniels; foundation board member
- Stephanie Waisler
- documentary crew
As the pilot country for this program, the basis of which is built upon proven research that music and art have a therapeutic aspect and as such, can bring relief, hope and solace, our group of artists and musicians will spend seven days working with the children of Bhaktapur and Baglung. We’ll be chronicling our trip in this blog and hope you’ll stop by to be a part of the adventure.